Wednesday 10 November 2010

Diary entry from Commander

It was late, and I was longing for some company, and then finally she came in.

She must of thought that I wanted sex but all I wanted was company that all. I don't blame her for being weary I would be if I was in her situation.

We played an intellectual game of scrabble, it was fun however, I could sense fear in her. I don't blame her but I'm harmless, it's my obsessive and strong willed wife who she needs to afraid of.

However, I know what I'm doing now, I have to be careful and more secretive to ensure that Serena does not find out.

4 comments:

  1. WWW - Sums up what's happening well and directly
    EBI - Could have been a bit longer maybe

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWW - Its direct and to the point! Shows the Commanders inner feelings!
    EBI- you added more detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. www: the feelings of the Commander is revealed in detail
    ebi: could have been a bit longer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start but too brief - you could have got more from this if you had written more.

    ReplyDelete